- English Language and Literature
- Math – Algebra 1, Advance Math
- Pre-Algebra (8th grade Regular and Intermedia Math)
- Science and Earth Science
- Spanish/Spanish as a Second Language (SSL)
- Physical Education
Books & Supplies List
Student Lockers rules
- Lockers are only for students in grades 6th – 12th.
- No lock, other than the Master Lock will be permitted to be used.
- The administration has the authority to open and check student lockers at any time.
- Only books and P.E. uniforms are to be kept in lockers.
- Keeping lockers clean will be the responsibility of the students.
- Students will be responsible for any damage done to the lockers.
- No food is to be kept in lockers.
- No writing or drawing on/in lockers.
- No stickers on/in lockers.
- Slamming of locker doors is not permitted.
Field trips are to be educational experiences and are not intended to be excursions purely for amusement. Teachers will need and appreciate the help of parent volunteers as chaperons. Before the field trip, each parent must sign a field trip permission slip and return it to school immediately. If a student has not returned the signed permission slip, he/she will not be allowed to participate in the in the field trip.
Dress Code: Destination determines the dress!
As a general rule:
- Outdoors/Informal (eg., El Yunque, Cabezas de San Juan, Observatorio de Arecibo, etc.) – DA PE Uniform, including long pants.
- Indoors/formal (eg. , museum, concert, visit to a business/corporation, etc.) – DA full uniform, black shoes.
Ms. Jucely Figueroa
Ms. Carla Cabanillas
Ms. Sheila Cartagena
Ms. Maritza Tavarez
Ms. Bianca Cruz
Ms. Maria Garced
Mr. Alex Santiago
Ms. Ingrid Ocasio
Health & PE
Mr. Raúl Sosa
Mr. David Reyes
Ms. Rosa Hernandez
Mr. Yeico Santiago
Music & Theater
Mr. Yabey Marcano
Ms. Ana R. Velázquez
Ms. Stella Cordero
Ms. Kayla Ortíz
High School SSL
Ms. Carmen Figueroa
Ms. Sheila Muratti
Ms. Liliana González
8th Grade Graduation Class