The Technology Lab is an essential part of Dorado Academy School. We are here to help you with any of your technology needs related to teaching, research, and discovery. Our lab is well equipped with multimedia development machines, software and devices to use in a classroom setting for teaching and research.
- Promote the enhancement of knowledge and the use of technology resources by the faculty, staff, and students of the school
- To assist and support the students, faculty, and staff of the school in the use of instructional technology tools and the integration of these tools in all phases of their instructional and research activities.
- To conduct and support research for development projects.
HIGH SCHOOL COMPUTER LAB EQUIPMENT & FACILITIES
- 28 desktop computers networked to one server.
- Each student has their own ID and Password to access their folders on that server.
- They may also save their works on their personal flashdrive.
- A laser jet printer (b/w copies only).
- A mimio tech for interactive board
Technology & Internet Access
After School Hours:
Mondays – Fridays
2:00pm – 2:30pm
Note: All computer facilities can ONLY be used/accessed by currently registered Dorado Academy students.